Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Assignments for October


Happy (almost) Halloween!

I think we'll move the date up to the 5th for making assignments. I don't know about the rest of you - but I am very anxious to get my new package ready.

We're up to 9 this month. Invite your friends for next month! We'd love to have more.

Your name is first - then the name of the person you are doing a package for is second.

Amber - Carrie

Brandilyn - Hailey
Carrie - Stacy
Darcy - Jules
Hailey - Rachel
Jules - Brandilyn
Liz - Darcy
Rachel - Liz
Stacy - Amber

If you click on the tab that says People above this you can see all the surveys. I put the names in alphabetical order to make it easier to find who you are looking for.

Please drop your packages off at Panache by October 25th. There is not really a dollar limit - but something that makes a nice package and not terribly expensive. About $10 or so should be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment